Last updated: 2021 February 10
These are things I want to learn how to do or try out. Not for work or anything. Mostly to procrastinate on work. Like everything on this website. And this website itself.
- Docker containers
- Different approaches to externally accessing and controlling my 3D printer (I set up a VPN on my router)
- OctoPrint Anywhere
- Polar Cloud
- The Spaghetti Detective
- Port forwarding (seemingly the riskiest)
- Start a blog (OK, I’ve already actually created a blog, but I need to actually start writing things on it) Alternatively: Does this website count?
- Try using Google Drive as remote network drive
- 8” 3D-printed moon lamp (gotta figure out how I’m lighting it up. Section of a 12 V LED strip?)
- Curling stone magnets
- Bust of Caesar pencil holder